In the image above, we have a mini wardrobe. Not too long ago we figured out that purchasing items in outfits is best, to be sure you don't wind up with a closet full of beautiful clothes, and NOTHING TO WEAR. So 15 has become the optimal number to shoot for, when focusing on wardrobing, while shopping.
Here we see:
1. A Jacket - Make it fit your style
2. A blouse/top/fitted tee - The neckline can only help you
3. A crop top or tank of some sort - Depending on your shape you can wear a high waisted or low rise bottom
4. A vest/top with a tie waist - If you don't have a defined waistline, you can always wear it open
5. A full skirted jeaned dress - If you are an inverted triangle the flare out at the hem gives you the balance you need
6. A shorter pencil style skirt
7. High rise skinny jeans
8. Pegged denim trousers for those who need balance in the hip area to even off the bust
9. A bag that can go on the shoulder or be held in your hand by adjusting the strap
10. A heeled, creative strapped sandal for height
11. A cuff bracelet
12. The always needed shades
13. A necklace of your choosing
14. Colorful dangling earrings
15. A pair of shorts different from the color in the other bottoms
HERE WE HAVE, A DIVERSE, COLORFUL, MULTI USE ENSEMBLE. Have fun shopping!
This blog will discuss and shows trends, classics, and color in ways you haven't seen elsewhere. ENJOY!